BONEO PRIMARY SCHOOL ENROLMENT
Designated Neighbourhood Schools – School Zones
Our school zone is available on Find my School which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined based on your permanent residential address.
Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
*visit School Zones for answers to frequently asked questions
*call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950
*email the VSBA at email@example.com
Enrolling your Child in Prep
This page contains information for families on how to enrol their child in a Victorian government school and outlines the timeframes for submitting Prep enrolment applications for the 2024 school year.
What you need to do
1. Use Find my School to locate your designated neighbourhood school (referred to as your local school) and read about enrolling in a school.
2. Contact a government primary school to book a school tour or to learn more about the school and the enrolment application process.
3. Download the Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers for the 2024 school year.
4. Submit an Application for Enrolment for Foundation (Prep) by Friday 28th July 2023.
5. You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 11th August 2023. If you receive an offer of placement, you should accept the offer by Friday 25th August 2023.
6. Take part in enrolment information and transition sessions during Term 4, 2023.
7. Your child will start Foundation (Prep) from Tuesday 30th January 2024.
Enrolment applications submitted after 28 July 2023 will be processed by the school as they are received, in accordance with the Department’s Placement Policy.